4dr HB SXT Sedan
4dr HB SXT Sedan
VIN #: 1B3HB48A69D213723
Stock #: M1982A
Used Clear Title
2.0L 4 Cylinder
5 Spd CVT
Rear Wheel Drive
Light Sandstone Met. Clear Coat
Pastel Pebble Beige
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
CARFAX Vehicle History Report
The first step to protecting yourself against buying used cars with costly hidden
CARFAX searches its nationwide database and provides a detailed vehicle history report in seconds.
View the FREE CARFAX Report
Options & Packages
2.0L DOHC DUAL VVT 16-VALVE I4 ENGINE
CONTINUOUSLY VARIABLE TRANSAXLE II
24D SXT CUSTOMER PREFERRED ORDER SELECTION PKG
2.0L I4 engine
continuously variable trans
Features & Specifications *
- 1.8L DOHC dual VVT 16-valve I4 engine
- 5-speed manual transmission (REQ: EBA Engine)
- Front wheel drive
- 525 CCA maintenance-free battery
- 120-amp alternator
- Touring suspension
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Anti-lock front disc/rear drum brakes
- Vehicle Name : Dodge Caliber
- Body Style : Hatchback
- Drivetrain : Front Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Mid-Size
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 3009
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 1000
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 100
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 1000
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 100
- Engine Order Code : ECN
- Engine Type : Gas I4
- Displacement : 2.0L/122
- Fuel System : SMPI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 158 @ 6400
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 141 @ 5000
- Trans Order Code : DD7
- Trans Type : 5
- Trans Description Cont. : Manual
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 3.77
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.16
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.41
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.03
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.81
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.42
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 4.12
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : 525
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 120
- Suspension Type - Front : Independent
- Suspension Type - Rear : Independent
- Steering Type : Pwr Rack & Pinion
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 16.6
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 2.88
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 35.5
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 11.5 x 1.0
- Drum - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Rear Drum Diam x Width (in) : 9.0 x 0.85
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
No Known Mechanical Problems
As-Is - Extended Warranty Available. Contact seller for details.
Excellent Panels / Headliner
Excellent Trim Condition
Excellent Glass Condition
No Visible Rust
No Known Accidents
No Known Bodywork
Estimated Monthly Payment $0.00
Please Complete Required Fields
Contact us today at 641-426-2041
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ WARRANTY AVAILABLE
EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE
This Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." If you are interested in purchasing an extended warranty protection for this vehicle, we recommend Warranty Direct for extended auto, motorcycle, and RV warranties. Click the icon to the left to get started.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
Call Us About This Vehicle